If you are looking for engagement rings then I urge you to take a look at which can easily be found at the Jared Galleria of Jewelry. This is not an ordinary jewel store, but one that offers a wide range of watches, ring mounts loose stones and several other services to the public.
The 1st store from the Jared line was opened in nineteen ninety three and when it comes to the prices they have for their products, they range from very affordable to luxurious. Even if they have a lot of stores across the nation, the highest number of them is located in the eastern side of the USA. It’s actually worth saying that Jared Galleria of Jewelry is a very good supporter of Saint Jude Children’s Research hospital and in the last 10 years, they have donated no more and no less that a staggering $10 mil to the institution.
As such, if you are interested to buy an engagement ring there are a few things you will need to keep in mind. One of the most important details regards the metal of the ring you want to buy which can be:
1. Twenty four karat yellow gold is the best quality gold you can get, as there are not other alloys added to it. Yet it’s not really the best for jewelry so that is why eighteen karat gold is mostly used (eighteen parts gold and six parts other alloys). The most popular type of gold is the fourteen karats gold which has ten parts alloys including silver and copper.
2. If you wish to go for white gold, then you should know that it comes in eighteen karat and fourteen karat choices. The alloys mostly used in this type of gold number nickel, zinc and also copper.
3. This is a metal that has many similarities with white gold, but if there’s something about it people don’t like, that is its durability. Over time it will develop a patina and while some people enjoy its new look, many don’t quite like it. There is a quick fix to it though and a visit to the jeweler will restore its initial shine.
The next step in getting jareds engagement rings is the shape. Many popular styles can be found and the joy is that almost all of them are very attractive. Here are some of them:
1. The most common classic cut is the Round Brilliant.
2. The Marquise is a lengthened brilliant cut stone which features 1 point at each end.
3. The Radiant varies from a square diamond to rectangular shape.
4. The Princess is described by a 4 sided square to a slightly rectangular brilliant cut.
5. And lastly, the Emerald is a usually octagonal cut that’s generally rectangular.
The cut refers to the size and also to the finish of the diamond and it is the same as the make. Actually, a diamond’s cut is a gauge of the finish, the facet angles and of course, the sizing. Next, the color rating of the diamond is an aspect that determines its value based on a comparative position of the body color on a scale that can be yellow or have no color. The most expensive diamonds are colorless. Each diamond when sold, is also valued based on the number of carats it has and the carats are measured in units called points. Basically, 1 carat equals one hundred points. Lastly, the clarity of the diamond signifies the diamond that has no inclusions and very minute birthmarks.
Yes, there is a lot of information to be kept in mind when buying jareds engagement rings, but the staff is ready to help anyone out who is looking for a ring and doesn’t have too much experience with them. Modern rings, contemporary rings and also traditional models won’t be a problem when you have someone next to you to help you out with making a good decision.
If you want a custom ring, then you can visit the jareds engagement rings website and customize it the way you want. There are also many pre-designed settings that let you take a look at your ring before you order it. No matter what type of ring you are looking for, you will certainly be able to get it at Jared Galleria of Jewelry. With competent, friendly staff and a plethora of choices, no one leaves without getting what they came for.